Saturday, June 4, 2011

Start of Sequel

I finally had time this week to start transcribing all my notes, scribblings, etc. over to the computer and began work on the sequel to ZIA, INAMORATA'S PASSAGE.  About four chapters have been completed, but with the way I rewrite and rewrite and rewrite, the next book probably won't be out till the end of the year.  After sorta, somewhat resolving my issues with Goodreads, I noticed that Amazon had added the "Look Inside" gadget to ZIA.  I was very excited to see it up and running until I realized that the ENTIRE book was included and not just the first chapter!  After a frantic call to Author Central, the folks at Amazon quickly resolved the problem, and I was able to fixate on other problems - namely my obsession with the Casey Anthony trial.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for the movie! Maybe Bill S. will produce it! And I could play Oma. She sounds cool. : ) Hallie

    ReplyDelete